Negros Oriental in May 2016
The presidential elections are of course the dominating event, not only in Negros Oriental in May 2016, but in the whole country. However, there is a lot to do, if one is fed up with all that campaigning.
The whole month of May is the International Family Month, and there are plenty of small events all over our province which puts the family into the center of the attention. Furthermore, there are some festivals in the province, as well as special events. Find below a selection of what is going on in Negros Oriental in May 2016.
- Whole Month Summer Saya Amlan
- Whole Month Chada Valencia Cultural Activities
- Whole Month Agro Industrial Exhibits in Valencia
- Whole Month Summer Sport Fest Continuation in Bais City
- Whole Month Palarong Panlungsod Contiuation in Tanjay City
- 3rd Sunday Mother’s Day – A tribuate to Mothers Dance Party in Ayungon
- 4th Comedy Show in San Jose
- 6th Body Shout in San Jose
- 6th Matahom Festival in Siaton
- 7th Ayuquitan Festival and Charter Day Parade in San Jose
- 9-10th Feast of San Jose in San Jose
- 2nd week and 3rd week Santa Cruzan Summer Festival Dumaguete City
- 13th Charter Day in Zamboanguita
- 14-15th Feast of San Isidoro Labrador in Ayungon , Zamboanguita, and Vallehermoso
- 24th Guihulugan Festival in Guihulngan City
- 25th Feast of Nuestra Señora de Buensuceso in Guihulngan City
- 30th Search for Chada Mama in Valencia
- 30-31th Santa Cruzan and Flower de Mayo in Ayungon
- 31th May Flower Festival in Bais City
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!