PhilHealth Dumaguete City
Philhealth is a premier government corporation that ensures sustainable, affordable and progressive social health insurance which endeavors to influence the delivery of accessible quality health care for all Filipinos.
The services that PhilHealth Dumaguete offers:
Applying for PhilHealth Issuance
- Online Registration, – This facility enables individuals to register online
- HCI Portal – Check membership status of Sponsored Members under the NHTS-PR during benefits availment.
- Electronic Premium Reporting System – Enables employers to post payments of their employees on real time.
- Electronic Group Enrollment System- Facilitates registration, billing and query of Organized Groups.
- Electronic Payment Facilities- Different facilities for employers transacting with banks..
- PhilHealth GIS – A facility for viewing the locations of health facilities and visualization of various corporate data using maps.
Dumaguete City Robinsons Place PhilHealth Express is also open 10/7
Ten hours a day, seven days a week Monday to Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
PhilHealth Express provides services such as processing of applications for membership, requests for correction of member data and requests for issuance of PhilHealth ID and Member Data Record (MDR).
Visit PhilHealth Express at the Robinsons Place-Dumaguete.
Main office for Dumaguete PhilHealth is located at National highway corner E.J Blanco DR, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental.
Land Line: (035) 225- 9297