The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) -better known as the Pag-IBIG Fund– was established on June 11th, 1978 by virtue of Presidential Decree No. 1530 with the vision that every Filipino worker is able to save with Pag-IBIG Fund and to have decent shelter. The goal is to generate more savings from more Filipino workers, to administer a sustainable Fund with integrity, sound financial principles, and with social responsibility, and to provide accessible funds for housing of every member.
Pag-IBIG Fund Membership Registration and Updating member’s information
Schedule of receipt of application is Monday to Friday starts at 8:00am to 6:00pm (No Lunch Break)
Processing Time: 15 to 20 minutes there is no processing fee.
Requirement: one (1) Valid ID
Learn How to Get a Pag-IBIG Membership below:
- Transaction time does not include waiting Time.
- Processing time may vary during system failure and or slow system connections.
Pag-IBIG Dumaguete Fund Payments Procedure
Schedule of receiving of Payments Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm (No Lunch Break)
Processing Time: 10- 20 minutes
- Payment Order Form (POF)
- Latest Pag-IBIG Fund Receipt (PFR) or latest Billing Statement for Housing Loan amortization.
- Member’s Contributions Remittance Form (MCRF)
Provident Benefits Claim (Complex Transaction)
Schedule of Receipt of Application, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm (No Lunch Break)
6 working days – Maturity Regular Claim
6 working days – Additional Death Benefit
12 working days – Additional if with record from other Branches
Processing Fee: none
- Duly accomplished Application for Provident Benefits (APB) Claim
(Downloadable from the Pag- IBIG website, –)
- Two (2) Valid ID’s
- Updated Service Record (for government employees)
- Special Power of Attorney and two (2) valid ID’s each of the Principal and Attorney-in- Fact (if member cannot claim personally) Additional Requirements (Depending on Reason of Claim)