How to Apply for a Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Online 2020
Philippines – Under State of Calamity
When disaster strikes, the Pag-IBIG Office in the Philippines will help you get back on your feet. Being hit by a calamity is no fun for anyone. Once the president of the Philippines declares the state of calamity in the country, this loan will be available for all. The best part? You can apply online, without leaving your home.
Who can apply for a Pag-IBIG Fund Calamity Loan?
- must be a contributing member residing in an area declared by the Office of the President of the Local Sanggunian under a state of calamity
- have at least twenty-four (24) monthly membership savings (MS) and enough proof of income to qualify
- if you have an existing Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan, MPL, and/or Calamity Loan, your payments must be updated for you to qualify.
What are the requirements for a Calamity Loan application?
- Completely filled-out application form
• Filled-out Employer Confirmation of STL Application with your name
• 1 valid ID
• Front and back images of your Loyalty Card Plus, or Landbank, UCPB, or DBP cash card
First-time borrowers with no Loyalty Card Plus, Landbank, or DBP Cashcard will have to contact the nearest Pag-IBIG Office for further assistance. See below for list of Pag-IBIG email addresses.
How much can you loan?
- Qualified applicants can borrow up to 80% of their total Pag-IBIG Regular Savings
- It consists of their monthly contributions, their employer’s contributions, and accumulated dividends earned.”
- If you have an outstanding Multi-Purpose and/or Calamity Loan, the amount of loan you will receive is “the difference between the 80% of your total Pag-IBIG Regular Savings and the outstanding balance of your loan/s.”
When is the deadline for the application?
The deadline of the application for Calamity Load is within 90 days from the declaration of a state of calamity. (Unless declaration of days is specified by the president as well.)
How to Apply Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Online 2020?
Step 1. Fill out the Online Loan Form. (See Calamity Loan Form here!)
Step 2. Save the filled-out form as PDF file.
Step 3. Send the PDF file via email to your company HR, authorized company representative, or Fund Coordinator along with 1 valid ID and the front and back images of your Loyalty Card Plus, or Landbank, UCPB, or DBP cash card.
The company HR, authorized representative, or Fund Coordinator shall email the two following files to the nearest Pag-IBIG Fund Office via email:
- Your loan application and requirements.
- The filled-out” Employer Confirmation of STL Application” bearing your name. (See Employer Confirmation of STl Form here!)
Note: Please download an Adobe Acrobat Reader to use the Fillable Forms.
How long is the processing period of the application after submission?
The target is 3 to 7 working days from the receipt of the application until the release of the calamity loan
How will I know if my loan has been approved?
According to Pag-IBIG: “member would receive a text message that will confirm the loan approval and crediting in the Loyalty Card Plus, LandBank, or DBP Cashcard.”
For more information, please check the video description or contact the nearest Pag-IBIG Office. Here’s the list of email addresses assigned based on your office address.
- NCRNorth@pagibigfund.gov.ph, for members served by our GMA Kamuning, Quezon Avenue, Commonwealth Avenue, Cubao, Marikina, Caloocan – EDSA, Valenzuela, Pasig, Mandaluyong – Shaw Zentrum, and Antipolo branches
- NCRSouth@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Makati-Buendia I, Binan, Makati-Ayala Avenue, Makati-Buendia II, Makati-JP Rizal, Taguig – Gate 3 Plaza, Guadalupe-EDSA, Muntinlupa, SM Aura, Intramuros, Sta. Mesa, Binondo, Pasay, Las Pinas-Robinsons Place, Paranaque, Imus, Rosario, and Dasmarinas branches
- Ilocos@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our La Union, Laoag, Vigan, Dagupan, Urdaneta, and Baguio branches
- Cagayanvalley@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Tuguegarao, Solano, and Cauayan branches
- Centralluzon@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our San Fernando, Tarlac, Angeles, SBMA, Balanga, Malolos, Baliwag, Cabanatuan, and Meycauayan branches
- Southerntagalog@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Lucena, Batangas, Lipa, Calamba, San Pablo, Sta. Rosa, Calapan, and Palawan branches
- Bicol@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Legazpi and Naga branches
- Centraleastvisayas@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Cebu-Ayala, Dumaguete, Talisay, Toledo, Cebu-Colon, Mandaue, Danao, Mactan, Tagbilaran, Tacloban, Calbayog, and Ormoc branches
- Westvisayas@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Iloilo-Manduriao, Iloilo-Molo, Kalibo, San Jose de Buenavista, Roxas, Bacolod, Kabankalan, and Sagay branches
- Northmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our CDO-Lapasan, CDO-Carmen, Valencia, Butuan, San Francisco, Surigao, and Iligan branches
- Westmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Zamboanga, Dipolog, and Pagadian branches
- Southwestmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Davao-Bajada, Davao-Matina, Davao-Lanang, Digos, Tagum, Panabo, General Santos, Polomolok, Koronadal, Kidapawan, and Cotabato branches
Watch How to Apply for a Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan here:
Dr. V.Locsin Street, corner Real Street
Dumaguete City ,Negros Oriental, 6200
Land Line: (035) 225 7713