Office of the City Agriculturist offers Public Service
Republic of the Philippines City of Dumaguete Office of the City Agriculturist offers a public service.
Provision of “PLOW Now Pay Later” Program.
Steps how to avail of Service for Applicant or Client.
- Write letter to City Agriculturist expressing interest to avail of the Plow Now Pay Later Program.
- Guide Agricultural technician during site inspection and validation
- Submit photo copy of I.D. and Residence Certificate.
- Sign the Duly prepared MOA for approval by the City Agriculturist and President of Farmers’ Federation.
- Wait for the date and schedule of services (first come first serve basis)
- Assist in actual Plowing.
Steps of Administrator’s Office activities for the Applicant or Client
- Interview the applicant then the approval by the assigned agricultural technician.
- Conduct field inspection and validation for 1 day (the person in charge would be agricultural technician and the client.
- Preparation of PNPL (Plow Now Pay Later) Memorandum of Agreement (person in charge Encoder/agricultural technician and Client.
- Facilitate signing MOA ( person in charge agricultural technician)
- Inform the beneficiary of the plowing schedule
- Farm tractor operator undertakes the operation for 1 day or depending on the size of the area. (Person in charge agricultural technician and the client.)
Note: Pay the actual cost of farm tractor operator and fuel/expenses after harvest to the City treasurer’s Office.
Inland Fisheries (Tilapia Fingerlings Dispersal and Technical assistance) Program
Steps How to Avail of the service of City Agriculturist:
- Consult Agricultural Technician on how to avail of Tilapia Fingerlings.
- Accept the schedule for site inspection. (Agriculturist will conduct ocular inspection.
- Collect the recommended number of tilapia fingerlings (preparation of tilapia fingerlings at City Farmstead.)person in charge is fishery technician/ agricultural technician.
- Signed up in the record book. The administrator will facilitate signing of recipient in the dispersal log book. Person in charge is fishery technician/ agricultural technician.
For more Question and information please visit and call:
Office of the City Agriculturist
Second Floor Building 9 Public Market
Sen. Lorenzo G. Teves Street
Tel: (035) 422 – 8107
Head of the City Agriculturist: Mr. William E. Ablong