Our site visitors from Cebu who want to tie the knot, have the chance to do that at a Libreng Kasalan (mass wedding) organized by the Pag-ibig- Fund. What day could be a better day for getting married than Valentines Day. Specially for the husbands-to-be the perfect date, as they never will forget the anniversary.
“Libreng Kasalan” (Free wedding)
On February 14, 2014, the Pag-ibig Fund is undertaking a “Libreng Kasalan” (Free Wedding) Project which is open to all Pag- ibig Fund members and potential members. This is already their 3th year in initiating a nationwide civil mass wedding. In this regard, may we seek assistance in disseminating this event and invite participants in your respective area. For this year, they are gathering and ready to assist 100 couples from Cebu City and Cities & municipalities in Cebu Province on first- come, first-served basis.
Requirements for New Couples
- Marriage license (1 copy original &2 Photocopy each from Cebu City Local Civil Registrar’s Office)
- Birth Certificate (NSO-Original)
- Cenomnar (original)
- Cedula Cummunity Tax Clearance (original)
- Barangay Clearance/ Certificate (original)
- Photo Copy of Valid I.D.
- Parent’s Appearance (ages 18-24 only)
Requirements for Live –in Partners (5 years above) both at least 25 years old
- affidavit of Cohabitation (article 34)- 4 ORIGINAL COUPLES
- Birth Certificate (1 NSP original & 2 Photo Copies)
- Cenomar (1 NSO. Original & 2 Photo Copies)
- Cedula Cummunity Tax Clearance (1original & 2 Photo Copies)
- Photo copy of Valid I.D. ( Present the Original)
Additional Infos about the requirements to join the “Libreng Kasalan”
- Cenomar issuance must be within 6 months before the wedding date.
- Marriage License is issued after 10 days posting.
- Cebu City- LCR; Seminar is only Half day 7:30AM to 12:00 Noon or 12:30 to 5:00PM (Either Wednesday or Friday)
- Dead Line for Submission of Documents; on or before January 31, 2014
Expenses for Marriage Contract to be charge by the Cebu City Local Civil Registrar:
Application: Php 100.00
License: Php 50.00
Seminar: Php 100.00
They can be contacted at tel. 415- 5002, 415-5003 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and look for Ms. Portia V. Bacalso or Mr. Van R. Pepito or visit their office located at the Ground Floor of Pag- ibig Fund-WT Corporate Tower, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City