Traveling to Dumaguete City
Requirements & Regulations – 2022
Traveling to Dumaguete City for local tourists, OWF, & Non-OWF just got easier! You can enter Dumaguete City with just 2 easy steps. As stated under the National Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) Resolution No. 101, local travelers will no longer need testing and quarantine. This is unless the LGU of destination will say otherwise. Make sure that you follow all health protocols such as wearing of face mask/ face shield and practice of social distancing. Make sure to wash hands with soap and water or sanitize with alcohol.
Dumaguete City Emergency Operations Center (as of September 30, 2021)
Globe: 0945 661 1978 — Smart 0961 524 6296
Contact numbers may change without prior notice.
STEPS TO ENTER DUMAGUETE CITY:
Returning Local Resident, ROF, OFW, Government Employee/ Official Uniformed Personnel, Workers, Special Resident Retiree’s Visa Holder, Tourist, Visitor, DFA/PRC/NBI/ Medical Appointment)
Step 1. Prepare Requirements.
FULLY VACCINATED travelers:
1. An original copy of the vaccination card with certification duly issued by the local vaccination center or Vaccination Certificate from the DICT.
2. Any government issued ID.
3. A photocopy of both the vaccination card with certification duly issued by the local vaccination center or Vaccination Certificate from the DICT, and the government issued ID bearing the traveler’s contact information number for contact tracing purposes.
A Vaccination Certificate is only required for those vaccination cards without QR code or without contact details of your City Health Office (CHO)/Municipal Health Unit (MHU); it is needed for validation of vaccination card details. Requirements: Vaccination Card, 1 Valid ID & Cellphone Number
City Health Office (Head: Dr. Maria Sarah B. Talla)
City Hall Compound Colon Street, Contact (035) 422-0798 or 225- 2535
1. Any government-issued ID.
2. A NON-REACTIVE or NEGATIVE ANTIGEN test results valid within 48 hours after the release of the result.
3. A photocopy of both the government-issued ID and the NEGATIVE ANTIGEN test result, together on one page, bearing the traveler’s contact information number.
Step 2. Coordinate with your LGU of destination / Dumaguete Tourism Office. Traveler shall INFORM through various means of communication such as text, call, electronic mail and messenger, etc., the LGU of final destination of his or her travel. (as stated under Section 3. of Provincial Executive Order 43, Series of 2021)
When traveling to Dumaguete, make sure to contact your Local Government Unit of origin before contacting the Dumaguete City Tourism Office.