Temporary Travel Restrictions for Inbound Passengers in the Philippines
Bureau of Immigration
The Bureau of Immigration in the Philippines has updated their Temporary Travel Restrictions for Inbound Passengers. Only permanent residents can enter PH starting August 1, 2020. This is of course in compliance with the directives from Malacañang and to IATF-EID Resolution 56 Series of 2020 (dated July 16, 2020).
According to Bureau of Immigration Port Operations Division Acting Chief, there are only four visa categories of aliens who will be allowed entry starting next month (August 2020).
These aliens must fall under the following categories:
- Those who were issued immigrant visas under Section 13 of the Immigration Act.
- Those who acquired resident status under Republic Act 7919 or Alien Social Integration Act.
- Those who availed of Executive Order 324 or Alien Legalization Program.
- Those who are native-born foreign nationals.
Addition Requirements & Travel Restrictions
- Must have a valid and existing visa at the time of entry.
- Has pre-booked accredited quarantine facility.
- Has pre-booked COVID-19 testing provider.
- Subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers as set by the National Task Force for COVID-19.
The following shall be allowed to enter the Philippines:
- Filipinos, their foreign spouse and children of Filipino nationals (with documentary proof).
- Accredited foreign government and international organization officials and their dependents.
- Foreign airline crew members and seafarers.
The Bureau of Immigration Office would also like to remind the public not to spread fake news that all foreigners are now welcomed to enter the Philippines. It will only sow confusion and create chaos in our airports if there is a sudden surge in the arrival of foreigners still covered by the travel ban.
For inquiries, you may contact:
(+632) 8465-2400 or (+632) 8524-3769
Please be reminded that these contact details were taken from the official Bureau of Immigration Facebook Page. There maybe change without prior notice from us.