SSS Calamity Loan Application 2020
Requirements and Procedures
SSS Calamity Loan is a type of loan fund that gives immediate financial aid to it’s borrowers. Once the country is under the State of Calamity, citizens of that area are granted the opportunity to apply for a loan from the government. After all, being hit by a calamity is no fun for anyone!
Who can Apply for an SSS Calamity Loan?
- Is in active service and not on leave of absence without pay
- Has no pending criminal or administrative charges
- Has no missing/overdue debts in their monthly contributions
- Has no loan that has been declared in default
- Is a resident or government employee in an area under State of Calamity
- Dully Accomplished Calamity Loan Application Form
- Photocopy of at least 2 valid IDs
- Proof of Income
- Declaration of Being Affected by Calamity (for formally employed members)
How to Apply for an SSS Calamity Loan?
Process via GSIS Wireless Automated Processing System
Step 1: Borrower will bring their eCard Plus to any GSIS servicing office which has a GSIS Wireless Automated Processing System installed.
Step 2: Select “Emergency Loan” from the “Loan” menu and follow the steps provided to complete the transaction.
Process via SSS Office
Step 1: Fill out the application SSS Calamity Loan Form.
Step 2: Bring your form and requirements to the designated area for processing. Loan Terms Loans may be filed within90 days from the declaration of State of Calamity.
The loan is payable in 3 years or 36 monthly installments. If the emergency loan is renewed, the balance of the outstanding loan will be deducted from the proceeds of the new loan.
Watch the SSS Calamity Loan video below to learn more!
Please be reminded that we are NOT the SSS Office. For further questions and follow up please get in touch with your SSS Office.
SSS Dumaguete Branch
Jose Romero Road
(Valencia Road Lower Bagacay)
Dumaguete City 6200
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Landline: (035) 225 – 6810
Fax. (035) 422 – 0134