Requirements and Procedures for PRC ID
Dumaguete City -Negros Oriental
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Office is a government service that is in charge to regulate licensed professionals here in the Philippines. The PRC Office plays an important role in protecting the people by having only the licensed and well-trained professionals serving the community.
Here are the requirements and procedures for all new applicants for an PRC ID Card:
Watch a short video on PRC ID: Application and Requirements below:
Requirements for PRC ID:
- 1 DULY ACCOMPLISHED FORM.
- 2 Two (2) pcs. Passport size id picture: clear, closed up, colored, white background w/o eyeglasses in complete name tag (scanned pictures are not accepted). One picture must be pasted on the form.
- 1 photo/Xerox copy of recent professional ID card (back to back).
- In case of LOST professional ID card, which is still current, the applicant shall submit notarize AFFIDAVIT OF LOSS and photocopy of certificate of registration.
- In case of DESTROYED professional ID card, the applicant shall surrender the destroyed card.
- For GE, CUSTOMS BROKERS, ME, PME, CPM, GUIDANCE and COUNSELLOR, PEE, REE, RME, Architect, Landscape Architect and Interior Designer, Professional Agricultural Engineer, Agricultural Engineer submit certificate of membership from Accredited Professional Organization (APO).
- For ECE submit valid IECEP ID or Certificate of membership in Good Standing. Also fill up Oath form for conversion from ECE to Electronics Engineer.
- For Married Female Professionals who will apply for changes of status (COS), also fill up petition for change of status form and attach the original NSO Married contract. For Non- readable entries in NSO Married contract, a clear copy of LCR Form 102 or Form 1A duly signed/Certificated by the Local Civil Registrar.
- DUAL CITIZEN/FORMER FILIPINO CITIZEN: Accomplished special permit form and comply the additional requirements.
NOTE: Representatives filling the application and claiming the professional ID in Behalf of the professional must present Special Power of Attorney and any valid identification of the professional and the representative.
NOTE: Representatives with proper identification should represent Special Power of Attorney from the registered professional. As the authorize representatives, 1 assume direct and full responsibility/liability for the security of the professional Id.
Procedures for PRC ID:
Step 1. Present duly accomplished form together with the requirements
Step 2. Pay prescribes fees at the Cashier (cut of time for payment is 4 pm)
Step 3. Submit renewal form with the official Receipt
Step 4. Get your claim slip. Claim your identification card as schedule. Please refer to your claim slip for further instruction
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!