Dumaguete City Planning and Development Office
The Dumaguete City Planning and Development Office is located at the Second Floor of the City Hall, Dumaguete City. They are assigned to deliver the different services like:
- Development Permits
- Simple Subdivision Approval
- Issuance of Preliminary Approval and Locational Clearance and Memorial Pack/ Cemetery
- Issuance of Preliminary Zoning Clearance
- Provision of Assistance in Securing Maps and Socio-Economic Data
(Granting of a Development Permit and Building Permit for P.D. 957, BP 220 and Memorial Pack/ Cemetery)
A Development Permit is required to ensure that the facilities of the proposed subdivision meet BP 220 and PD 957 standards. Registered land owner, legal/lawful heirs, and developer/geodetic engineer are entitled to avail this service.
- Copy of approved Preliminary Approval and Locational Clearance
- Accomplished appropriate application form for BP 220/PD 957/Memorial Park/Cemetery
- Please see individual forms for specific requirements
PHP 500.00/ha. and below and additional
PHP 250.00 for succeeding hectare or fraction thereof
Inspection Fee – PHP 500.00 per application
Alteration Plan – PHP 200.00 per application
Step 1. Submit application form with appropriate required documents.
Step 2. Proceed to CTO to pay development permit fee
Step 3. Proceed to CPDO and submit all documents.
Step 4. Return to CPDO to collect approved development permit.