Metro Dumaguete Water (MDW)
Metro Dumaguete Water (MDW) is the joint venture company of Dumaguete City Water District (DCWD) and Metro Pacific Water (MPW) that will provide improved water distribution services to Dumaguete and nearby communities starting 2020. In 2019, September, Metro Pacific Water and the DCWD signed a Joint Venture Agreement for the 25-year concession for the rehabilitation, expansion, and improvement of the water distribution system and wastewater management facilities of DCWD. MDW has started operations in February 1, 2021.
Schedule of Service availability:
Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Application for Water Service Connection
Who can avail the connection service?
All residential, commercial, and government institutions within the City of Dumaguete.
- Any valid gov’t/company issued ID or Cedula (photocopy) (non-refundable/6 months validity) (applicant & lot owner)
- Proof of ownership of area applied such as OCT/TCT (photocopy). In the absence of any documents mentioned, a notarized waiver will do.
- The applicant must attend a brief 5-minute Customer Orientation Seminar to be conducted right after the submission of all requirements.
How to Apply for a New Water Service Connection:
- Secure Application Form at the customer’s service desk.
- Fill out the Application Form and sign the Water Service Contact. Submit it together with other requirements and the Tax Identification Number of the applicant.
- Pay the Processing and Installation Fee.
Application for Water Service Reconnection
- Old water bill or Old Official Receipt
- Proof of Ownership as I.D. and the like
- Authorization from the owner to his/her representative
Reconnection Fee: 300.00
Note: Less 150.00 if Voluntary Closure fee was paid upon disconnection.
(Prices may change without prior notice)
Steps to Avail the Reconnection Service:
- Fill-out the Application Form and submit together with the other requirements to the CUSTOMER’S SERVICE DESK
- Pay the water bill account at the Teller and the Reconnection Fee.
- Wait for reconnection at site.
- Proceed to PUBLIC ASSISTANCE & COMPLAINTS DESK for irregularities, delays, and suggestions.
NOTE. If disconnected more than six (6) months, Application for Water Service Connection Procedure is applied.
How to Pay your Water Bill?
There are plenty of ways you can pay for your water service from Metro Dumaguete Water. One way is to go to the physical office and pay at the teller. The other options are online payment through GCash, 7 Eleven, and sari-sari stores.
How to pay your Water Bills Online?
- Log in to your GCash account and select the “Pay Bills” option.
- Select the “Water Utilities” option and search for “Metro Dumaguete Water” as biller.
- Enter your account number including the dashes (-), account name, amount, email address, and confirm payment.
- Wait for your payment confirmation to appear, and a SMS notification will be sent to your mobile number.
Payment Option: 7 Eleven & Sari-Sari Stores
Additional payment options includes selected 7 Eleven stores and selected sari-sari stores in several barangays all over Dumaguete City. More than 50 additional stores are now live in Dumaguete City alone.
Metro Dumaguete Water Contact
DCWD Office Building, Diego dela Vina Road, Brgy. Daro,
Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental 6200
Hotline: 522-1266 / 522-1263